Easy 4C Photoshop Scripts – Full
4C Process Seps Couldn’t Be Easier!
RSG’s Easy 4C Photoshop scripts are here to do the dirty work for you. No more messing around with differing angles and cumbersome output methods. With RSG’s Easy 4C, it’s all done for you. And the best part is that the dots are hardwired into the seps themselves!
- No RIP needed.
- No postscript capable printer needed.
- Halftone dot hardwired straight into the seps.
- Industry standard angles guarantee a great 4C print.
- Variable LPI options range from 45lpi – 85lpi.
- Save as layers, individual bitmaps or DCS 2.0 EPS files for easy output.
- Works on Photoshop CS4 and up.
- Includes Illustrator script to build final output file of individual bitmaps, all on their own artboards. *Requires Illustrator CS5 or up.
- Comes with 2 separate Illustrator templates for outputting DCS 2.0 EPS files. *Postscript capable printer required to output DCS separations.
Easy 4C Photoshop Scripts Full Version
This version of Easy 4C includes everything seen in the demonstration video. It is all you need in order to separate and output most any image. LPI ranges are from 45lpi – 85lpi. Choose your choice of formats for your final file. Anything from a layered PSD complete with a separations preview folder to DCS 2.0 EPS files to individually output bitmapped TIFs. If you’re interested in the more affordable “lite” version, please click here.
No RIP Needed!
There’s absolutely no need for a RIP in order to output any separations you make with Easy 4C. This allows even the smallest shop the ability to separate and output full color images with just a few clicks of a button!
No Postscript Capable Printer Needed!
Even if you don’t have a postscript capable printer, you can separate in minutes and output layer by layer. Or you can automatically place bitmaps on their own artboards within Illustrator. The script builds the entire file for you, complete with registration marks and centerlines.
Instant Download and Easy Installation
With an instant download and an installation process, you’ll be on your way to sepping your first job in the matter of minutes!